Golden tips when applying for a visa
- Order your visa 30 days in advance of your departure (not sooner, not later)
- Don't book your flight (unless flexible) before you have your visa
- Deliver all data (both text and photographs) precisely and let it fully match your passport details
- Check if your passport has space for new visa stamps
- Some countries require a passport valid for up to 3-6 months after the country was visited
- If you?re applying for an ESTA (USA) or ETA (Australia), you should bear in mind that this process may take up to 1-3 working days.
Necessary documents for your trip: Passport, Visas, ESTA?
Checking well in advance the passport and visa requirements of the countries you wish to travel to or travel through is vital, as these procederes may take some time.
An exclusive Visa Service for Destinia customers
VVisa management is an ever changing world that can spoil the travel experience if not correctly managed. For instance, arranging a Visa for China, Russia, India or Brazil can be a long and complicated process. That's why Destinia offers its customers, in association with VisaCentral, a complete and clear information and visa Management service for more than 200 countries that can help you getting to know step by step if you may need a visa and how to apply for it. This way you can be sure you'll travel without getting a fright with right documents